NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 21:20:29 +0000
Please post the following as an NLU Announcement.  Thank you.

FROM:                  Office of the Provost

DATE:                    9/10/15

RE:                          NLU 2014-2015 Academic Performance Report

In the last year NLU has begun to systematically collect data on how our programs are performing on various metrics, including student dimensions such as satisfaction, diversity, graduation rates, retention, employment, and measures of programmatic sustainability such as enrollment trends and financial margins. This year, for the first time, these metrics became widely available for use in shared governance and decision-making. While we have significant work ahead of us to better understand these data and to effectively utilize them, they offer us an unprecedented view of our current state and are beginning to provide information about how programs are trending across years in various characteristics and areas of performance.  Our Academic Cabinet has created an Academic Performance Report in order to share with the NLU community the progress we have made.  This report is meant for internal NLU only.  We hope that it will provide a substantial overview of our academic performance from last year, and can inspire thought, conversations, and innovations as we move into another successful academic year.

To access the 2014-2015 Academic Performance Report please click the following link: http://www.nl.edu/about/leadership/provost/academicperformancereport/

Thank you for your continued commitment to NLU.
[Alison Sig]

Alison R. Hilsabeck, Ph.D.
Provost
National Louis University