NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2015 16:42:29 +0000
Dear NLU Community:

In an effort to provide an optimal user experience on our website and to readily provide prospective students with the degree information they are seeking, it has been decided to remove the directory link from the footer of the NLU website in order to add a Business Degree Info<http://www.nl.edu/businessdegreeinfo/> link.

The NLU directory is a useful tool; however, its function serves a more internal audience. For external audiences, we have provided the Contact NLU<http://www.nl.edu/contact/> link in the footer that provides a detailed list of information for visitors.

The directory is still available and can be found at directory.nl.edu<http://directory.nl.edu/>. We recommend bookmarking the page or accessing it via the other locations within the NLU website and portal listed below:

http://www.nl.edu/facultystaff/ (Resources Tab)
https://my.nl.edu/

[cid:F141E605-59C3-41D4-B9D4-9B14CEC303D1]

Thank you,

The Marketing and Communications Department