NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2017 15:47:17 +0000
NLU Community:
Winter term is off to a great start! In an effort to make it a great term for our students, we've planned the following events and activities. Several of our events and activities are open to faculty and staff. Check them out!

Interested in bringing a class to an event? We'd love that! Let us know at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Events
Check out some old goodies and some new leadership topics to warm you up as you kick of this quarter!

  *   Inclusive U kicks off another quarter with a brand new topic! QPR-Question, Persuade, Refer is our suicide prevention program. RSVP for one of the trainings and learn more about the Inclusive U program at <http://www.nl.edu/inclusiveu> www.nl.edu/inclusiveu<http://www.nl.edu/inclusiveu>. Faculty and staff welcome!
  *   Family Art Institute and Pancake Breakfast - 1/28. Free breakfast and free art for all, <http://www.nl.edu/pancakes> RSVP<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTtUnbBeOU647ON8gEkQj9jWUxC86xXiqgZRVoTnVuRKvqng/viewform?c=0&w=1> today for you and your guests! Faculty and staff welcome!
  *   Multicultural Leadership Series - flyer attached!
     *   K-Love the Chicago Based poet visits our Chicago campus and performs her Million Dollar Melanin piece - 2/7 at 4pm.  Faculty and staff welcome!
     *   Motivational Leadership Speaker Odell Bizzell delivers an inspiring session on multicultural leadership - 3/1 at 3pm in Chicago
  *   Wheeling Skate Night - 2/15. Free for students and one guest who RSVP<applewebdata://88611B2C-D0C1-4D4D-ACB0-ABB90D6A0163/nl.edu/skate>.
  *   Annual Chicago Wolves Family Night - 2/25 at 7pm. Tickets are only $5 for students and their guests! We have secured a fantastic section for NLU, join us for this annual event! Purchase tickets from Chicago, Wheeling, or Lisle campuses. Faculty and staff welcome!

News

  *   It's a new quarter, so student health insurance is open for enrollment through January. Visit https://nl.myahpcare.com/ for details.
  *   NLU launches a food pantry for struggling undergraduate students. The pantry is open for students in need on Mondays from 12-1pm in Wheeling and Chicago. Interested in a food or monetary donation to help students meet this basic need so they can focus on learning? Contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  *   Friendly reminder: stay compliant by reporting student behavior issues or concerns through our incident reporting system: www.nl.edu/letusknow<http://www.nl.edu/letusknow>. Help us provide supportive services to our students and respond when they need it!

Office of Student Experience
National Louis University
888-658-8632 x3568

NATIONAL LOUIS UNIVERSITY | 122 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60603