NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2016 18:03:03 +0000
Introducing the Applied Behavioral Sciences Program 2016 Speaker Series
Restoring and Healing Communities

Join us for our first event
Crossing Burnt Bridges: A Deeper Understanding of the Black Lives Matter Movement
Tuesday, November 1, beginning promptly at 6:00PM
Chicago campus atrium

Our speakers, Xavier Ramey, Frank Bergh, and Kristiana Rae Colon are not to be missed. These highly respected activists and speakers will present on compelling issues of race, privilege and how to show up to build bridges and heal communities.  Please consider attending as much time will be allowed for open and relevant dialogue and we want to hear the voices of our students, faculty and staff!  Community organization will be present to offer information on opportunities to show up in the effort!

Sponsored by the Applied Behavioral Sciences Program