NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2017 17:42:07 +0000
Dear NLU Faculty and Staff,

As part of the Civic Engagement Center, we like to promote opportunities where students can participate on campus and add to their academic portfolios. For this reason, we have developed an online journal, SPACE (Student Perspectives on Civic Engagement), and ask you to encourage your students to submit their work.

SPACE<http://digitalcommons.nl.edu/space/> invites students to submit manuscripts about their service-learning and civic engagement experiences. Our goal is to publish scholarly and reflective writing that enlightens service-learning and civic engagement practitioners and scholars about student experiences that extend beyond the classroom and into communities.

Topics of Interest: Aging, Children and Youth, Community Development, Community Organizing, Criminal Justice, Diversity, Environment, Food Access, Housing & Homelessness, Immigrants & Refugees, Public Education, Public Policy, and Social Justice.

Here is a link to our latest issue:

http://digitalcommons.nl.edu/space/vol2/iss1/​

Thanks for your time and interest!

Sincerely,