NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 16:51:50 +0000
Dear Colleagues:

Please join me in offering hearty congratulations to our colleagues who were awarded tenure and/or promotion or Emeritus status by action of the NLU Board
of Trustees.  This recognition reflects our shared commitment to excellence. Tenure and promotion will be effective at the beginning of this academic year.

Thank you to all who have contributed to NLU’s success.  We are proud of your many accomplishments.

Congratulations to all!

Alison Hilsabeck, Ph.D.
Provost and Chief Academic Officer

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

National College of Education
Tim Collins Promotion to Full Professor
Virginia Jagla  Promotion to Full Professor
Madi Phillips  Promotion to Associate Professor and Tenure
Kamau Rashid Promotion to Associate Professor and Tenure
Diane Salmon Promotion to Full Professor
W. Jason Stegemoller  Promotion to Associate Professor and Early Tenure

Emeritus
G. Thomas Fox
Alan Rossman

College of Professional Studies and Advancement
David SanFilippo Promotion to Associate Professor

Emeritus
Thomas Heaney
Randee Lawrence

Library and Learning Support