NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2016 14:45:44 +0000
Trouble Viewing? Click Here<http://www.nl.edu/eblasts/Spring-Connection-2016/index.html>.

[National Louis University]<http://www.nl.edu/jobfairRSVP>

RSVP by May 13

2016 Spring Connection Registration »<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016SpringConnection>
[Where] WHEELING CAMPUS
1000 Capitol Dr.
Wheeling, IL 60090      [Where] FRIDAY
MAY 20, 2016    [Where]         9:00AM-3:00PM
Faculty Association Meeting: 9:00AM to 12:30PM
Picnic: 12:30PM to 3:00PM

NLU Community,

May will be our designated month of Service, Engagement and Community Impact. In the spirit of our nation's early tradition of barn raising<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barn_raising>, we encourage everyone to come together during the month to make a difference in the communities that we serve. This is our opportunity to assist others by volunteering as neighbors helping neighbors in support of one another.

At the end of the month, join us for an All-American picnic at our Spring Connection! NLU will roll out the hamburgers, hot dogs, ice cream, and summertime picnic fare in the American tradition of red, white, and blue. We will celebrate another year of service, engagement, inspiration and achievement.

Dress up in your All-American red, white and blue!