NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2016 21:28:39 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

It is with great sadness that I share with you the news that Marsha Watson's husband, Frank Lawniczak, passed away this past Saturday. I had the pleasure of getting to know Frank over the past year. He was a talented, wonderful person who will be missed greatly.

Please keep Marsha and her family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Details of arrangements can be found below.

Sincerely,

Nivine

Celebration of Life Service
Saturday, May 14 at 10:30am
Visitation prior to service from 9:00am - 10:30am
Mueller Funeral Homes
909 Pike Street
Peru, Illinois 61354
www.MuellerFH.com<http://www.muellerfh.com/>
815.223.0184

Memorial contributions may be directed to the Markey Cancer Center at:
University of Kentucky
800 Rose Street
Lexington, KY 40536

The online guestbook may be viewed and memories shared at www.MuellerFH.com<http://www.muellerfh.com/>