NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:57:24 +0000
Dear NLU Community,

I am pleased to announce the new NCE Dissertation Announcement webpage. All NCE candidates' dissertation defense announcements will now be available to the NLU Community and the public at www.nl.edu/colleges/nationalcollegeofeducation/dissertations<https://www.nl.edu/colleges/nationalcollegeofeducation/dissertations/>.  Thanks to Connie Lohman-Huey and the NLU Marketing team for creating this webpage, with an open invitation to members of the NLU Community to attend our candidates' dissertation defenses as publicized.  We'll be building out this resource to make more information available about the important work of our doctoral candidates. Send comments and feedback to Connie at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Rob

Robert D. Muller, Ed.D.
Dean
National College of Education

NATIONAL LOUIS UNIVERSITY | 122 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60603Rob