NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2017 20:23:22 +0000
You're invited to the P.A.C.E. program's annual Creative Slam Fundraiser on Saturday, February 18.

This student-run event is a major component of our Student Life Curriculum as it involves the direct application of several skill sets students have been working on all year, such as, professional and personal social skills, executive functioning, and problem solving.

At the Slam, guests can bid on various items of student art, gift baskets, electronics, and vacations-all while enjoying home baked goods from our student bake sale. Students never fail to entertain the crowd with individual and group talent performances as well as the very popular Dance Marathon.

P.A.C.E. Creative Slam
Saturday, February 18
1:00-4:00PM
Chicago campus, 2nd floor Atrium

Tickets are $10.00 per person and proceeds support our P.A.C.E. scholarship fund.