NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2015 17:37:21 +0000
National Louis University recently filed its Annual Safety Report in accordance with the Clery Act. This report is required by federal law and contains policy statements and crime statistics for the University.  The report is updated annually on October 1 and includes the previous three calendar years of statistics. We are happy to report that we had another good year with relatively few incidents.

To view a copy of the Annual Safety Bulletin, visit any of NLU's Campus Facilities Offices. A summary of the bulletin is also available online: http://www.nl.edu/legalpages/consumerinfo/annualsecurityreport/

Please contact our Director of Facilities Management, Richard Sorenson at <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if have any questions.