NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2017 20:16:05 +0000
Friendly reminder - NLU's Annual Doctoral Research Symposium will be held on May 16 from 4:30-9:15pm at Chicago campus and we'd love for you to join us. The Research Symposium is intended to foster conversation and collaboration across our academic community. It's free and open to all. If you haven't done so already, please RSVP<https://www.nl.edu/nludoctoralsymposium/> on the Symposium website by May 12.

New this year is the opportunity to participate remotely via zoom videoconferencing. Breakout session details and zoom meeting information is below and on the Doctoral Research Symposium website<https://www.nl.edu/nludoctoralsymposium/>.  Please don't hesitate to email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with questions.

Looking forward to seeing you on May 16!