NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2016 14:43:11 +0000
We have six Wurlitzer electric student pianos at the Chicago campus that we're trying to find a home for.  They are operable, but just a bit old.

Attached is a picture of one of the pianos which we have relocated to the Chicago campus 2nd floor lobby so everyone can see what the pianos look like.

In order to provide everyone a chance to obtain one of the pianos if they want one, we are holding a silent auction of sorts. If anyone has an interest in one of the pianos, please let me know via e-mail<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and we'll award them to the highest six bidders with the proceeds to go to our Annual Gift fund. Anyone who acquires one of the pianos is responsible for its transportation.

Bidding will end on July 31 at Noon. You will be notified if you have the highest bid and will need to make arrangements to pick up the item.

If you have any questions, please call.

Thanks,
Marty

Marty Mickey