NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2016 16:59:40 +0000
​Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The Applied Behavioral Sciences Program continues its speaker series Speaking Peace; Taking Action, presenting Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart on Tuesday, April 12 at 5:30PM in the Atrium on our Chicago Campus.

Sheriff Dart is well known throughout the country for his commitment to protecting the most vulnerable members of our society.   He will address the changes he has brought to the Cook County Sheriff’s Office. We are honored that the Sheriff will join us on our campus.

Please join us for this important event!

Mary Kelly

​

Mary Kelly

Assistant Professor Social and Behavioral Sciences

National Louis University

122 S. Michigan Avenue

Chicago, Il 60603

312-261-3874