NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2015 17:17:16 +0000
October is here! And, at NLU that means pumpkins, candy, and haunted hallways!

Join us for our annual NLU Family Halloween Fest in Chicago, Wheeling, and Lisle.

Wheeling:
Tuesday, October 27
4:30 to 7pm

Chicago and Lisle
Wednesday, October 28
4:30 to 7pm

Students & their families will participate in safe trick or treating, pumpkin crafts, a monster mash costume contest, and face painting.
How can you get involved? Sign up to participate as a trick or treat station and compete in the campus decorating contest! The winning department will receive donuts & coffee! Each participating department will receive a bag of candy for distribution during trick or treating. To participate, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with your department name & the individual who will be organizing your team's participation.

Last year's Halloween Fest was a success and we are looking forward to an even greater success this year and we cannot do it without you!
Are you with us?!

[PumpkinTall[1]]

Office of Student Experience
National Louis University
888-658-8632 x3568

NATIONAL LOUIS UNIVERSITY | 122 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60603