NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 16:28:11 +0000
Dear Staff:

As a team that collectively represents all functions within the University, President's Cabinet has a unique and holistic view of all the work and dedication that it takes to deliver quality education and experiences for our students.

As a leadership team, we periodically refer to our University Mission as a constant reminder of our purpose. That mission is to provide access to quality higher education that nurtures opportunity for students through innovative teaching, scholarship, community engagement, and service excellence.  We couldn't deliver this mission without the collective contributions of each and every one of you.

Executing our strategic plan while performing the day to day functions of our institution is no small task and we recognize that.  Thank you for your continued support. On behalf of the leadership team, we would like to extend a sincere thank you for your collaboration and dedication to National Louis.

You make us proud.

Sincerely,

President's Cabinet