NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2016 19:22:26 +0000
Greetings,

The June 30, 2016, NLU ID card expiration date is approaching. On Monday, June 20th, in advance of this expiration date, all copy/printing privileges associated with your NLU ID card will be turned off.
All faculty and staff ID cards must be re-encoded to reactivate copying/printing privileges used at the walk-up copiers.

On Monday, June 20th (or after), please bring your NLU ID card to the Facilities Management Office to be processed. Facilities staff cannot process cards prior to June 20 as the database will not be reset and available to accept updated records; we will be happy to assist you on June 20 or thereafter.

Please note students will be invited to update their student id cards beginning Monday, June 27. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this required annual maintenance of our ID card system.

Kind regards,

Karolynn Boness
Facilities Management
847/947-5895