NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2016 20:46:56 +0000
To Faculty, Staff and Students:

National Louis University recently completed its Annual Security Report for the calendar year ending December 31, 2015. This report is required by federal law and contains policy statements and crime statistics for the University. The policy statements address the University's policies, procedures and programs concerning safety and security. The report also includes three years' worth of statistics for certain types of incidents and crimes that were reported to have occurred on campus, in off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the University and on public property within or immediately adjacent to the campus.

This Annual Safety Report is available online at: www.nl.edu/legalpages/consumerinfo/annualsecurityreport<http://www.nl.edu/legalpages/consumerinfo/annualsecurityreport/>. You may also request a paper copy of the report from any of the campus facilities offices.

Your safety is our priority and our goal is to create a safe and secure learning environment for all. NLU was recently ranked as one of the safest schools in Illinois<http://blog.nl.edu/2016/05/nlu-ranked-among-safest-universities-in-illinois/> according to Niche.com, and we are committed to ensuring that our campuses remain safe environments for students and employees.

If you have any questions, please contact our Campus Security Manger, Diane DeLeon at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or our Director of Facilities Management, Richard Sorenson at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.