NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2016 21:34:36 +0000
Dear NLU Community:

As our weather is beginning to change, we wanted to remind everyone of the how to check on our closing status, regarding of which campus you attend. In cases of inclement weather, the University may or may not need to close early, close for a full day, or initiate a late start. When these situations arise, such closing information is made available in several ways for our Illinois campuses:

  *   Closing information is broadcast through the Emergency Closing Center (ECC), via radio, television, and online at www.emergencyclosingcenter.com<http://www.emergencyclosingcenter.com/>.
  *   The University's greeting on the automated phone system is updated with a message advising callers of closed sites.
  *   A Notice is posted on our NLU web page.

Attached is information about the ECC. We suggest you register for e-mail messaging with ECC for the campus(es) you attend as the ECC website can get overwhelmed during winter storms.

As for our out-of-state locations, the local campus executive directors will communicate such information to affected students.

[cid:59DED129-7D29-4DE8-86AA-20520B81BD8A]