NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2017 21:08:57 +0000
In an effort to respond to student hunger on campus, specifically for our undergraduate student population, we will be offering a food pantry on campus for students in need.

Organized through the Office of Student Experience, breakfast and lunch items will be made available on Mondays from Noon-1pm in Chicago and Wheeling. Students may pick up food in Chicago on the 6th floor, room 6003B, or in Wheeling at the front desk.

Interested in helping out? We will happily accept non-perishable breakfast or lunch items, or monetary donations to help us stock the food pantry and meet the needs of our students. If you have any donation, please drop them off at the front desk in Wheeling or Chicago. We appreciate your support in our efforts to assist students with basic needs so they can focus on the important task of learning.

For additional details, please see the attached flyer. For more information on the topic of hunger on college campuses, click here<https://studentsagainsthunger.org/hunger-on-campus/>.

Office of Student Experience
National Louis University
888-658-8632 x3568