NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2016 16:46:39 +0000
Hello all!

Please join us in our last service project for the month of May!  We are in our final week of the Journeys the Road Home Donation Drive and we need your help in order to make a difference to the homeless men, women, and children in the Wheeling area. The great people at Journeys work to provide intervention and support to address each member's root cause of homelessness and lead their visitors back to a stable environment.  Please view the attached flyer and help us collect the items listed.  These items are what Journeys needs the most!  Any additional items that you have found on their website here<http://www.journeystheroadhome.org/landing/> or their wish list here<http://www.journeystheroadhome.org/landing/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/WishList2016.pdf> are much appreciated as well.  All donations need to be turned in to the Wheeling front desk by Friday, June 3 at 5pm. Questions? Contact Danielle Colletti at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

All the best,
Danielle