NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2016 21:41:59 +0000
Greetings!

We hope everyone is as excited as we are to be coming together as a University community for Connections on Wednesday and Thursday, September 7 and 8. Thank you to everyone who submitted their RSVP. For the complete Connection schedule CLICK HERE<http://www.nl.edu/universityconnection/connectionagenda/>.

As you may notice on the schedule, we are once again planning a Potluck Breakfast. We ask that you please plan to bring breakfast items to share on that day.

Thursday, September 8 - Potluck Breakfast (coffee will be provided)
Time: 9:00 to 9:45AM
Location: Atrium Lobby

Suggested items to bring:

  *   Donuts
  *   Bagels
  *   Muffins
  *   Fruit
  *   Orange Juice, Apple Juice, etc.

Item(s) can be dropped off the day before to the Institutional Advancement Office (2nd Floor before board room) or in the morning of the breakfast in the Atrium Lobby.

Thank you,

The Connection Committee