NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2017 16:06:18 +0000
We would like to share the following note from Susan McMahon's family regarding donations:

In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in memory of Susan to support Gynecologic Oncology treatment under the direction of Dr. Barbara Buttin. Please make checks payable to NM Foundation at 0S050 Winfield Road, Suite 200, Winfield, IL 60190. (630) 938-8634 or give online at nm.org/foundation<http://nm.org/foundation>.