NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2016 21:36:35 +0000
Hi there!

In case we haven't met, I'm Britt Yantos and I work in Institutional Advancement. It's February now, and we're doing a cool new social media campaign to encourage people to give back to NLU.

The name of the campaign is #iheartNLU and anyone who makes an annual fund gift of $25 or more is eligible to send a candygram-consisting of a steel NLU travel mug filled with candy and a card-to any current NLU student, faculty or staff member at any of our locations.

[cid:6C40C07C-CA66-4C17-AD82-4597DF63265F]

Check out that picture of the candygrams. You can send one of these to someone at NLU who makes you happy or does great work if you make a gift and send your candygram by giving here<https://www.nl.edu/giving/donate/?utm_source=nluannouncements&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=AFfeb2016>. You only have until February 14. Once you have made your donation, I will be reaching out to you for your recipient's name and campus information. Candygrams will be delivered beginning February 15.

-Britt

P.S: Have you seen NLU's new Instagram account<https://www.instagram.com/nationallouisu/>? Follow us and post any photos of candygrams received with #iheartNLU (and don't forget about our Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/NationalLouis/> and Twitter<https://twitter.com/NationalLouisU> accounts!)