NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2015 16:07:48 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

As we all prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends, I am reminded of how much our university community has to be thankful for: passionate and engaged learners; creative, committed faculty and staff; and alumni who are reflective of the NLU mission and instill pride in us with their ambition.

I also want to extend my appreciation to all of you for playing a vital part in making National Louis such a leading-edge university. I am proud and thankful to represent such a fine institution.

I wish each of you a wonderful, restful Thanksgiving Holiday and a safe trip for those who are traveling.

As a reminder, the University will be closed Thursday, November 26 through Sunday, November 29 in observance of the holiday. On Wednesday, November 25, the Elgin, Lisle, and Skokie campuses will close at 5:00 PM, and Chicago and Wheeling at 10:00 PM.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Nivine Megahed, Ph.D.
President