NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2016 21:37:02 +0000
Save the date and plan to join us on Sunday, June 12, 2016 for our 130th Commencement! Commencement is successful when the entire University participates. Faculty send a powerful message when representing their college on stage, and staff are vital to a seamless celebratory day for our graduates. Thank you for your participation in making this a special day for our graduates.

  *   Faculty must RSVP<http://www.nl.edu/studentservices/commencement/facultyvolunteers/> by completing the below form. Faculty are expected to sit on stage with their college and to wear regalia. Faculty who do not have their own regalia may rent faculty regalia here<http://colleges.herffjones.com/college/_nlu/>.

  *   Staff registration<http://www.nl.edu/studentservices/commencement/facultyvolunteers/> is required for all volunteer roles. It takes 100 volunteers to make the day a success, please join us. All volunteers will be contacted in May with volunteer assignments and expectations.

All RSVPs and registrations must be received by June 1, 2016.

Event details:
Chicago Commencement: Sunday, June 12, 2016
Arie Crown Theater, McCormick Place, Chicago IL
National College of Education: 10am
College of Professional Studies and Advancement: 2pm

In addition to the motivating and inspiring experience of being present on this important date, those in attendance will receive breakfast/lunch*.

We look forward to celebrating with you in June! Questions? Contact Danielle Laban at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

With appreciation,

Danielle, Chair of Commencement Planning Committee

Danielle Laban, MA
Director of Student Experience
Title IX Coordinator
National Louis University

NATIONAL LOUIS UNIVERSITY | 122 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60603

*meal provided based on ceremony attending.