NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 19:32:27 +0000
In the spirit of keeping the NLU Community informed about the work of the Faculty Senate, please accept this invitation to join us for our monthly Senate meeting. We meet from 1 to 3 pm (Central time) on the third Wednesday of every month.

Please see the attached agenda and plan to attend our April meeting to learn more about the work of Faculty Governance. This month, we welcome our Senate Committee chairs, who will update us on their progress toward completing the 2016-17 committee charges. Please join the conversation in person on Chicago Campus Room 4016-4016B or Zoom in with the link you'll find on the agenda.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. We hope to see you this Wednesday afternoon.

Sincerely,

Toby Rajput
Secretary, NLU Faculty Senate
224-233-2515