NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2016 21:26:37 +0000
We are pleased to invite you to a free screening of the "Healing Voices" documentary and panel discussion on Friday, April 29, in the Atrium on the Chicago Campus. Doors open at 6:00pm, program begins at 6:30pm.

According to the director, PJ Moynihan, "HEALING VOICES challenges us to rethink our cultural understanding of 'mental illness'." We believe the film raises important insights for anyone who is interested in the phenomenon of hearing voices or who is preparing for, or involved in, any of the "helping" professions, including education. Please feel free to share this invitation.

Click here<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/healing-voices-movie-tickets-24346963423?aff=eivtefrnd> to register to attend the screening (recommended but not required).

For more information on the film, including trailers, visit the website at healingvoices.com<http://healingvoicesmovie.com>

Co-sponsored by Chicago Hearing Voices, and NLU's Disability and Equity in Education and Community Psychology Doctoral Programs.

[cid:F078B851-CDA1-468E-BCF6-454FF20F7A57]