NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

National Louis University Announcements Archives

NLUANNOUNCEMENT-L@LISTSERV.NL.EDU

From:
NLU Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2015 20:20:22 +0000
NLU Community:

The 2016 Commencement Ceremonies have been scheduled and this will mark our 130th year of graduation festivities. Please save the date as the day is most successful when Staff and Faculty participate in our graduate's special day.

Wisconsin: June 3, 2016
Florida: June 10, 2016
Chicago: June 12, 2016

Volunteer and RSVP pages will be live in January, stay tuned for more details this winter.

Should you have any questions, please contact the Commencement Office.

We look forward to celebrating our 130th year with each of you and our graduates!

Commencement Office
National Louis University
312-261-3568

NATIONAL LOUIS UNIVERSITY | 122 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60603